Find the best activities, dining, and shopping in Jackson Hole, WY
Your stay in a Teton Private Residence puts you in the heart of Teton Village – where resort activities, world-class dining, variety of shopping, and prized location combine to offer the very best of Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
The primary draw for visitors in the winter is Jackson Hole Mountain Resort – which also offers amazing summer activities as well at their Grand Adventure Park.
The resort’s full menu of activities include:
- 2,500 acres of in-bound terrain, 133 trails,15 total lifts including the tram, gondolas, and magic carpet, 2 mountains, and North America’s longest continuous vertical rise of 4,139 feet combine for the best skiing and snowboarding in the world (of course we’re a bit biased).
- Winter and Summer scenic aerial tram rides
- Winter and Summer Mountain Sports School for skiing, boarding, telemark, and adaptive lessons for all ages
- Downhill Mountain Bike Park
- Hire an Adventure Guide
- Kid’s Ranch Camp
- Bungee Trampoline
- Disc Golf
- Climbing Wall
- Ropes Course
- Jump Tower
When staying in a Teton Private Residence you enjoy charging privileges to the two best restaurants in Teton Village: Spur Restaurant & Bar and Ill Villaggio Osteria. Each option offers an amazing array of delectable delights, signature cocktails and decadent deserts.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort also offers on-mountain restaurants including Casper Restaurant, Corbet’s Cabin, Off-Piste market, Piste Mountain Bistro, and Rendezvous Lodge.
Several other restaurants and bars can be found throughout the Village, and our Concierge Team is happy to provide recommendations based on your tastes.
Take a stroll through the Village and discover unique shops offering authentic Jackson Hole gifts and gear, souvenirs and sundries.
Opening in the winter of 2016-17, the new Stio Mountain Studio in Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is the ultimate reflection of the Stio brand and closely mirrors their modern, fashion-forward take on outdoor lifestyle apparel.
Teton Village Sports is Jackson Hole’s oldest, full-service ski shop and offers demos and tuning, boot fitting, apparel, plus an extensive line of skis, snowboards, and telemark skis. In the summer and fall, stop in for all the fly-fishing gear you need for a great day on the Snake River.
Rodeo, located in Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, is a contemporary women’s boutique offering soft cashmere, premium denims, jewelry and accessories.
Things to Do
Whether you’re here for the weekend or entire week, there are plenty of options available in Teton Village to please your entire family.
- SpaTerre is a great way to start or end your day of adventures in Jackson Hole and offers Teton Private Residence guests full access to the 12,000 sq. ft. destination spa’s eucalyptus-infused steam rooms, indoor and outdoor lap pools and hot tubs – including the 22-person rooftop hot tub at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa.
- The Village Commons features a pop-jet water fountain and playground for kids in the summer, and a sled hill and ice castle in the winter.
- Free Concerts in the Commons
- The Grand Teton Music Festival
- Paragliding in the winter and summer.
- The Village’s prime location in the summer offers immediate access to the majestic views, hikes, lakes and serenity of Grand Teton National Park – the entrance is only 1 mile away. And Yellowstone National Park is a little over an hour away.
Click below to request planning assistance with our Concierge Services Team – they’re happy to help you make dining reservations and book activities available throughout Teton Village and Jackson Hole.
Please note: While our concierge team can provide details about all activities, including hours and pricing, some activities must be booked directly with the vendors (Paragliding for example).
Teton Village is only 12 miles from the Town of Jackson and getting from Village to Jackson is as easy as hopping on the START bus, or our Concierge Team can arrange a taxi for you.
Strolling around Teton Village is highly recommended to get the most your stay. If you’re staying in one of the private homes, it is recommended you ride the complimentary village bus or rent a vehicle.