Our team is working to support you and your travel plans.
As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
As a necessary precaution to avoid the spread of COVID-19, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has closed for the season. Therefore, the Teton Private Residences are also temporarily suspending services. We’re currently accepting reservations for stays beginning on May 13, 2020.
We’re here to help you make alternative travel plans and are extremely sensitive to the inconvenience this is placing on you.
- If you have an existing reservation for this season through April 12, 2020, we are happy to provide a future stay credit to use for one year.
- Please contact us to arrange your future stay credit, and due to the volume of calls you can leave a message and we’ll return your call to confirm your cancellation and credit.
- Reservations due to arrive during the closure will be automatically cancelled; there is no need to contact the hotel.
- Any deposits will be refunded; refunds should show on your account within 7-10 days.
- If the reservation was made by a third-party, the hotel will not be imposing any penalties. Any inquires related to pre-payments should be directed to the booking source.
- Please contact us at 855-318-6669, email Reservations.firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit My Reservations should you need assistance.